You’ve applied for the job, and you’ve just got the call – you have an interview locked in! We’ve got our top tips to make sure you make a good impression.
WHAT TO DO:
- DO bring your resume and any other relevent paperwork
- DO prepare by researching the role and the industry
- DO make sure you show your personality
WHAT NOT TO DO:
- DON’T use your phone during an interview
- DON’T dress too casually – always dress to impress, and leave the trackpants for home!
- DON’T be afraid to ask questions