In partnership with Construction Trade Qualifications, we are excited to announce that our successful Building Lady Tradies program is returning for 2023!
Building Lady Tradies 2.0 is a fee-free program for women who are looking to get a head start in a construction career. This program focuses on all aspects of the construction industry with REAL trade like experiences. Participants will also receive career guidance and work experience through Central Coast Group Training.
Information Session: 1st May, 2023
Program Start: 1st May, 2023
The course will run Monday – Thursday, over 5 weeks and the participants will complete units that provide them with new skills and the opportunity to branch out into a career in a trade.
Each participant will receive:
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Travel Assistance, if required
- Childcare Assistance, if required
- Competencies that can transfer to a qualification upon successful completion of the program should you wish to progress with an apprenticeship
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE:
This is open to females who are either looking to start or change their careers that are:
- 15 years or older at the time of enrolment
- No longer at school
- Living or working in NSW
- An Australia citizen, permanent resident, a humanitarian visa holder or NZ citizen.
Want to be a part of it? Click here to register your interest!
Call 1300 270 539 or email email@example.com for more information.