Benefits of being an apprentice or trainee with CCGT
In 2013, CCGT were named the “Employer of Choice” at the Central Coast Business Excellence Awards and have been State Finalists in the same category at the NSW Business Chamber Awards and the NSW/ACT Regional Achievement Awards. We pride ourselves on enhancing your career journey and supporting you through every stage of the employment process.
Our goal is to see you succeed and we will make every effort to help you prepare for your employment, from writing a resume and cover letter right through to presenting for an interview.
As a CCGT apprentice or trainee you will receive:
- FREE TAFE/RTO fees
- FREE basic Personal Protective Equipment
- FREE Trainee and Apprentice Assistance Program
- FREE WorkCover accredited courses
- Easy online access to payslips
- Regular WHS Assessments
- On-site support, coaching and mentoring from your dedicated CCGT Field Officer
- Opportunity to attend and compete at the CCGT Annual Excellence Awards
CCGT can also provide you with the flexibility of working with more than one host employer if required, to enable you to diversify your skills and experience in your chosen industry.
We maintain an extremely high standard of employers who host CCGT’s apprentices and trainees. We ensure this so that our graduates learn skills of impeccable quality and have the most opportunities available to them at the conclusion of their training. We actively source employers who are industry leaders in their fields to give our apprentices and trainees the best platform for their training.
Several of our host employers have been awarded:
- NSW State Training Awards - Small Employer of the Year
- GTA NSW/ACT Small Employer of the Year
- Australian Training Awards - Small Employer of the Year Finalist
We also take care of all administrative responsibilities for your employment including:
- Administering wages
- Workers compensation
- PAYG Tax
- TAFE/RTO requirements
- Australian Apprenticeship Centre requirements
- Employee Government Incentives
We encourage and assist our outstanding apprentices and trainees to achieve accolades in addition to their trade qualifications and have employed:
- The National Winner of the Group Training Association Trainee of the Year
- Various participants in the “Today’s Skills: Tomorrow’s Leaders” National Leadership Conference
- The NSW State Training Awards - Apprentice of the Year
- The Central Coast Woman of the Year
- The NSW Finalist Business Chamber Business Awards – Young Business Executive
- Winner Central Coast Women in Business Awards – Young Business Woman of the Year
And the best part, we are a completely FREE service for our apprentices and trainees!