The CCGT Awards Night is conducted in November each year to acknowledge, celebrate and reward outstanding achievements by our host employers, apprentices and trainees.
With more than 300 attendees consisting of our host employers, trainees and apprentices, training organisation representatives and Local and State Members, this gala event includes award presentations, key note speakers, entertainment and a three course meal.
This event is only possible due to the generous support from our sponsors. Sponsorship opens in May and closes the end of June each year. If you would like information on our sponsorship packages please contact the Awards Night Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Each year applications open early June and close during July. The following categories are awarded on the night: (Please contact us for more information on eligibility criteria).
- 1st Year Apprentice of the Year
- 2nd Year Apprentice of the Year
- 3rd Year Apprentice of the Year
- Apprentice of the Year
- Trainee of the Year
- School Based Apprentice of the Year
- Excellence in Training
- Supervisor of the Year
- Small Host Employer of the Year
- Large Host Employer of the Year
We encourage and assist our outstanding winners to achieve accolades beyond our awards night where we have seen our recipients win the following additional awards:
- National Winner of the Group Training Association Trainee of the Year
- Various participants in the “Today’s Skills: Tomorrow’s Leaders” National Leadership Conference
- NSW State Training Awards – Apprentice of the Year
- NSW State Training Awards – Small Host Employer of the Year
- NSW State Training Awards – L:arge Host Employer of the Year
For any further information regarding the awards night, please contact us on 4353 2655 or email@example.com