We provide a powerful connection to businesses, employees and school leavers to develop a strong support network to help you decide which direction to take. We achieve this by offering employment solutions for the Central Coast and cater for all aspects of the employment lifecycle. With over 30 years of experience, CCGT has provided thousands of people with opportunities to start, change or refresh their careers.
CCGT career seeker services include:-
- apprenticeship and traineeship employment opportunities; CCGT employ apprentices and trainees across a broad range of industries;
- intensive Career Training Series aimed at providing training, skills and the necessary tools to empower participants to establish career direction and goals in a group classroom environment
CCGT corporate services include:-
- full recruitment for businesses seeking apprentices, trainees, qualified tradespeople or professionals to find the right staff specific to your needs for medium to long term placements;
- employ your apprentice or trainee for you which includes coaching and mentoring for the duration of the employment contract;
- accurate and current advice on training options to suit your business environment;
- management of all Government obligations, workers compensation, payroll and administrative services relative to your apprentice or trainee.